do your best in everything

I had an exciting day today!

I received my final results, graduating from Foundation in Science with a CGPA of 3.08. I wouldn't have done it without the constant help from my friends and I have my God to thank for, He encouraged me different ways I would never expected. So I'm about to start my degree in Biotechnology soon in two weeks time.

Since today was the last day of non-GST, I did my last minute shopping; grabbing some stuff I would need. Sebastian asked my parents whether he could take me out, my dad had actually wanted to come along to join us for lunch considering the amount of times my dad had paid for lunch when my boyfriend was around for lunch, hehe. Too bad, dad has to work.

Anyway, we went to town again for lunch and shopping. I first headed to Forever 21 and then Cotton on, followed by Sephora and H&M. I also bought a few things my sisters wanted since they had school going on. I got a few tops from H&M, a dress and Aztec shorts. A graphic-tee from Cotton On, another Aztec printed pants from F21 and some makeup from Sephora. 

Tomorrow I will be going out with Jezzebel for another round of shopping but I don't think I would be getting anything because I might have spent a lot today.

Some photos I've taken today.


















1 comment: