Devotions

Lately, I've been asking myself this question.

If God suddenly returns to take me home, am I ready for Him?

To be honest, my devotions have not been consistent until lately, I decided I should do more. It wasn't that I stopped it, I just do everything else except my devotions. It was wrong, I realized that now. God only wants a little of our time, out of 24 hours, half an hour is sufficient.

Come to think of it, God has blessed me in disguise for these 19 years of my life, but yet at times I've not been grateful for what He has given. I've done so many wrongs, I am definitely proud of it. The bible says God forgives us if we are sincere. That made me realize as well how forgiving my God is.

So God, if you're reading this, thank you so much for all you've done for me and my family.

2 comments: